(based in our premises in Athens)
We are PayLink, which is the distinctive title and commercial brand of WorldBridge – Payment Institution S.A.
We are a licensed Payment Institution operating in the Greek market since 1991.
We are the principal Agent for Western Union in Greece, a global leader in electronic money transfer operating a network of more than 550,000 locations across more than 200 countries and territories.
We work across a network of trusted Agents to offer our Customers innovative payment solutions.
We are a Team that values integrity, innovation and passion.
We are looking for a self-motivated, passionate and experienced Internal Auditor to join our team in Athens, Greece. As an Internal Auditor you will be in charge of identifying risks, supporting Management, planning and executing the Annual Auditing Plan as well as ad hoc on-site audits. You will have the chance to collaborate with internal and external teams and improve our processes and Internal Control System.
– Prepare, on a risk – based approach, a thorough and effective Audit Plan.
– Prepare and conduct audits, according to the Audit plan along with ad-hoc audits of the Company’s functions, departments and Agents around Greece.
– Prepare and present reports of the findings and conduct follow – up audits to monitor timely and effective implementation of recommendations.
– Identify and report business risks and weaknesses in the current system of internal control and
propose appropriate remediation actions.
– Issue periodic and annual reports for Regulatory Authorities.
– Provide advice and guidance to Management as well as internal and external teams.
– Assess the Company’s compliance with laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
– Participate in the evaluation and review of Internal policies and procedures.
– Collaborate closely with our Risk, Compliance and Legal teams.
– Participate in projects related to new services / products etc.
– Stay up-to-date with new developments in the industry as well as international audit practices and standards.
– University Degree in Finance, Economics, Audit, Business Administration or related field.
– Proven relevant working experience of three (3) to five (5) years, preferably in the financial services industry.
– Exceptional communication and writing skills in both Greek & English.
– Advanced computer literacy/MS Office.
– Ability to handle and process large amounts of data and compile detailed reports.
– Availability to travel to Greece.
– Post-graduate Diploma and/or relevant professional certifications (e.g. CIA,) are considered a plus!
– High standards of integrity, discretion and confidentiality
– Working well under pressure and meeting deadlines.
– Problem solving skills.
– Competitive remuneration package
– Career development opportunities & education programs.
– Private Health Insurance.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Contact e-mail: email@example.com